Knowing that social gatherings are not recommended right now, we have decided to cancel the remaining March noon and evening meetings, including the monthly social on 3/19. 

The Board will reassess the public health situation after next week to decide if we should meet on March 31st.

Thank you for understanding.


To see how Rotary International is responding to COVID-19, please click here:

For local COVID-19 resources, please follow the CCHD's website at: